Hexohm V3.0 – Anodised – 30 Amp
The HexOhm V3.0 180W Box Mod is precisely constructed and a worthy contender in the HexOhm line-up, the mod features an unparalled craftsmanship using a unique billet aluminum box fitted with an integrated a proprietary chipset driven by the custom Hexohm signature potentiometer adjustment.
The performance-orientated device features Craving Vapor’s proprietary chipset, delivering an upgraded maximum output of 180W and the facility of running the device as high as 30 Amps.
The flush fitting and magnetized battery cover fit’s over the dual 18650 platform setup incorporating the custom ULTEM injection molded sled and fitted standard with spring-loaded solid brass contacts for superior connectivity.
The design and exquisite craftsmanship are proudly Hexohm and “Made in the USA” that is complemented by a lifetime warranty that definitely makes this device worth its weight in gold.
The HexOhm V3.0 is constructed and machined out of a billet of heavy-duty aluminium is extremely durable and adorned with a high-quality finish.
The screen-less design delivers an effective battery-efficient platform setup that allows the user to adjust the output voltage using the fit for purpose potentiometer that delivers power to the device using an ergonomic oversized firing button.
- 1 HexOhm V3 Box Mod
Craving Vapor HexOhm 3.0 180W Box Mod Features:
- Convenient On/Off Switch
- Oversized Firing Button
- Screenless Design
- Signature Potentiometer Adjustment
- Maximum Wattage Output: 180W
- Voltage Output Range Between 3.0-6.0V
- Maximum Output Current: 30A
- Recommended Atomizer Resistance: 0.2ohm
- Minimum Atomizer Resistance: 0.1ohm
- Serialized Number & HexOhm Logos Engravings
- Heavy-Duty Aluminum Construction
- Premium Powder Coat Finish
- Efficient Battery Use
- Magnetized Battery Door
- ULTEM Injection Molded Sled
- Spring-Loaded Solid Brass 510 Connection
- Available in a varying and modern colour palette
Note: 2 x 18650 Batteries are not included and are sold separately
All powder coated and or custom colours may not be available in your specific region